The House of The Rising Son’s Response to COVID-19
The most important thing at The House of The Rising Son is keeping our clients and staff safe, both physically and mentally, during the Coronavirus outbreak. We take the Coronavirus threat seriously and we immediately implemented safety protocols to keep our clients and staff protected. We also understand that drug addiction and alcohol addiction does not stop because of the Coronavirus, The House of The Rising Son will continue to offer drug treatment and alcohol treatment during this pandemic.
The House of The Rising Son protocols include:
- Instituted a revised screening process for admissions that includes questions about recent fevers travel overseas, and family members’ risks to reduce the possibility of introduction of the virus into the treatment environment. Anyone deemed a possible risk to our clients or staff will not be allowed on campus.
- Masks should be worn at all times with the implementation of social distancing as defined by the CDC
- Implemented mandatory hand washing and hand sanitation for all employees and clients thoroughly and often.
- Instructed any PHP/IOP clients to stay home if they are sick and seek appropriate medical care.
- Dispersed COVID-19 prevention information and instructed staff to stay home if they are sick in line with CDC recommendations.
- Increased sanitation of all areas of our rehab facility.
- Anyone who displays any symptoms of the Coronavirus will be immediately quarantined and connected with a doctor for testing
This is an emerging and rapidly evolving situation. The House of The Rising Son has implemented practices in line with CDC guidelines for minimizing risk and is closely monitoring the situation within our state and more broadly. Our clients’ safety is our top priority and we will continue to assess this situation and provide updates. Our the team is here to support our recovery community during this pandemic.